Wellcome

Wellcome to my blog! I'm glad to have you here. Come and see, search and share!



dijous, 6 d’octubre del 2011

Practical Magic Tribute (Part III)


We love flowers in every way, and we like also vases in glass or ceramic.


We love this one, my mother and I, because is made in clay and has lavender. The books below talk about plants and flowers.


Ah, this cauldron is my favorite in Halloween! Is located in a corner of a narrow and old stairs painted in vermilion.


Here there is a nice bundle of chamomille.




And this one, we can find it at my bedroom, beside of an old mirror, with oregano in it. Look the vase, don't you like it?
Everything is made and chosen by my mother!

Enjoy it!

Noemi

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...