Wellcome

Wellcome to my blog! I'm glad to have you here. Come and see, search and share!



dimarts, 4 d’octubre del 2011

Practical Magic Tribute (Part II)

There are lots of things in my life that it looks like the movie; little things from my family, specially from my mother, and I want to show you through several weeks.



You already know that we have a simple and really beauty cottage house near France. My mother found it, love it, and made it a warm "home".


This tattings were in the house when we arrived, seven years ago.  The house was dark and dirty, and we had to clean a lot and to paint with bright colours (tattings included!).


My last work this summer was this ladder in wood and painted in this "greek" blue (I say this since I visited the Greek islands, hahaha!). I looks good, I think! But I had a very bad back muscle spasm after painting it... It worthwhile. You can breathe a romantic atmosphere.

See you soon.

Noemi

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...