Wellcome

Wellcome to my blog! I'm glad to have you here. Come and see, search and share!



dijous, 1 de desembre del 2011

The first step to Christmas


Christmas is coming. We were waiting all the year for this moment. And it's a nice time specially for my family. The last year we start christmas with a bad new: my husband had cancer. Now it's already ok, but  I cannot help feeling something inside of me, like that you feel when you are in a Roller Coaster.

I'm going to celebrate the birth of my Lord, but this year I'm going to be very happy to have my husband by my side, healthy, strong, happy! This Christmas will be quiet. This Christmas will be happy for lots of reasons. And my heart is beside all the people that are crossing times like mine.



Noemi

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...