Wellcome

Wellcome to my blog! I'm glad to have you here. Come and see, search and share!



dimecres, 23 de febrer del 2011

I'm here already!

It took a lont time to write in my blog because I have been busy.

My husband was diagnosed with cancer last December. Now it's all over and he is much better, but it was a shock. I continue to love equally, maybe more!

I was waiting for a diagnosis was finally confirmed. I have Chronic Fatigue for probably ten years. I'm in the process of study, waiting, as always...

But really, truly, I say I am very, very happy. And certainly that God is blessing us!

I'm sorry if I do not write correctly in English and I hope there is someone I know to correct.

From now on we'll talk about pretty things!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...