Wellcome

Wellcome to my blog! I'm glad to have you here. Come and see, search and share!



dissabte, 23 d’octubre del 2010

My first time here

This is my first time: my first time in a blog, my first time as a blogger, and my first time as a chronic fatigue syndrom patient. I find out by chance at the same time, the vintage style. And I like it. And I like too lots of things, like a lots of people like me. My life is full of small moments, with a magic twist from my family; my daughter, my parents, and my wonderful and loving husband Mark.

2 comentaris:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! It is great you have started this. I am sure you will really enjoy blogging. I look forward to seeing more posts from you!
    God Bless,
    Sarah

    ResponElimina
  2. I'm still learning. I was glad to know you readed my blog, and I beg you to review me more. Thanks very much!

    ResponElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...